Follow my blog with Bloglovin
London is one of my favorite cities. I fell in love with it when I lived there for three years. I try to go back at least twice a year and was recently in London for Easter (that seems like forever ago, doesn’t it?). I had a lovely chat with a fashion blogger friend – stay tuned for that interview on the blog.
Of course, I always do my best to pack but here are the five pieces that are must haves if you are traveling to London this summer. Some of them were in my bag and some, unfortunately, were not. Make sure you get it right with these five pieces!
- A lovely mid-length dress. In general, women in London wear more dresses and skirts than I see in the states. A beautiful printed mid-length dress will assure that you feel part of the in-crowd and will effortlessly take you from day to night. A floral print will look great, but polka dots really have the edge this year.
- Wide leg cropped pants. They are all over this year so there are a lot of options. I love wide leg pants as they are extremely flattering and very comfortable. Wear them with mules or sneakers for the day and with low heels at night.
- A loose knee length trench. This pairs perfectly with your wide leg pants or your mid-length sundress and adds an extra bit of sophistication and romance to any outfit. Plus, it’s London, you’ll always need a jacket!
- A fun on-trend blouse (think ruffles, prints, eyelet, silk – whatever fits your fancy). Wear with your wide leg pants or the skinny jeans you will inevitably pack.
- Mules or flats (or sneakers – your choice). Make sure they are comfortable as one always walks a lot in London!
Here are some three different price points of the mini-capsule you should be packing for London: