I love fall and more than that I love fall clothes. Give me a good sweater and jeans combo any day of the week! Below are some pieces I’ve already added to my closet as well as ones I intend to. In general, it does seem like clothing brands are making fewer numbers of pieces and so things sell out pretty quickly these days. In general, that’s a good thing for the environment, but it also means that I am on a list to be notified when pieces become available.
In general, I’m not a very trendy dresser. I like to look current and on-trend but also timeless. I find this so important when traveling. I also like to have a closet full of pieces that go well together, it makes it so much easier to get dressed and to pack!
- & Other Stories Voluminous Belted Wool Coat
- Sezane Michele Jacket
- Sezane Cole Jacket
- Velvet Albany Lux Faux Shearling Jacket
- Emerson Fry Dinner Jacket – Houndstooth Linen
- Aeyde Darya black ballet flat
- Me+Em Merino Boucle Zip Vest
- Varley Yates Half Zip Sweatshirt
- Ugg Mini Boot
- Varley Slim Cuff Pant
- Sezane Branch Coat
- Madewell Low Slung Straight Jeans (note, these aren’t actually a low rise)
- Emerson Fry May Dress in Little Cheetah Silk
What are you adding to your closet this season? Let me know what you think.